UPDATE: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Impact
At Gerner Energy, we are taking the coronavirus outbreak very seriously. We are committed to the safety and well being of our residential and commercial customers now more than ever.
Here are the following procedures we have set in place to ensure our safety and yours:
- We are keeping our trucks stocked with alcohol-based hand sanitizer and disposable wipes. Our drivers have been instructed to clean their hands frequently and to clean equipment that customers may also come into contact with.
- Our drivers have also been instructed to not initiate a handshake when greeting customers and to wash their hands upon entering a residence.
- We are practicing safe, social distancing. With that, when the driver arrives on site, many times direct interaction with our customers is not needed. If you need to speak to us, please feel free to call the office to discuss any issues. We’re happy to reschedule your delivery.
- Our employees have been educated about the symptoms of coronavirus, and we are providing flexible time off for anyone who believes they may be infected to encourage them to stay home.
- We are encouraging our customers to pay online instead of with cash or credit card. According to recent studies, germs live on the surface of cash and credit cards that can be spread from person to person. We will be happy to send you an invoice and collect payments online at no extra charge.
During this time, rest assured that as a family-owned and operated company, Gerner Energy is not only committed to the health and safety of all of our workers, but most importantly our customers as well. If you have any questions at all about our policies as it relates to these trying times, please don’t hesitate to call our office at (410) 472-2022 at any time.
Gerner Energy LLC